GPS coordinates: 45.439879, 9.117971 – 45°26’23.6″N 9°07’04.7″E
The residential area, 5 km far from the West ring road exit, is well served by public transport (tram, bus, metro, suburban railway).
The apartment is a few steps away from the lines:
- tram 14 (stop Gonin – Molinetto di Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the Tortona Fashion District, the Mudec – Museum of Cultures, the district of Navigli, the Metro line 2 (Sant’Agostino station), the city center (via Torino, piazza Duomo, …)
- bus 50 (stop Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the city center (Museum of Science and Technology, Sant’Ambrogio, Cadorna FNM Station, Triennale Design Museum, Castello Sforzesco, piazza Duomo, Palazzo Reale, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala, via Manzoni, via Montenapoleone, via della Spiga, …);
- bus 64 (stop Molinetto di Lorenteggio), which reaches the Metro line 5 (San Siro Stadio station), San Siro and Fieramilano City;
- bus 327 (stop Lorenteggio) and 47 (stop Gonin – Giordani), which in 3 stops reach the Metro line 1 (Bisceglie station);
- S9 (suburban railway, San Cristoforo station), which connects Milan to Monza and Brianza.
- Metro line 4 (San Cristoforo station), under construction.
The complex Rho Fieramilano and the Milano Innovation District (MIND) are just a few miles away, easily accessible by Metro line 1 or by car, in 30’.
The Assago Mediolanum Forum is 4 miles from the apartment, easily reachable by public transportation (tram 14 and Metro line 2) in 40′ or by car in 20′.
The apartment is near the Business Center Milano Lorenteggio. Vodafone Village is a 10-min walk away.