The apartment is a few steps away from the public transportation lines:
- tram 14 (stop Gonin – Molinetto di Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the Tortona Fashion District, the Mudec – Museum of Cultures, the district of Navigli, the Metro line 2 (Sant’Agostino station), the city center (via Torino, piazza Duomo, …);
- bus 50 (stop Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the city center (Museum of Science and Technology, Sant’Ambrogio, Cadorna FNM Station, Triennale Design Museum, Castello Sforzesco, piazza Duomo, Palazzo Reale, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala, via Manzoni, via Montenapoleone, via della Spiga, …);
- bus 64 (stop Molinetto di Lorenteggio), which reaches the Metro line 5 (San Siro Stadio station), San Siro and Fieramilano City;
- bus 327 (stop Lorenteggio) and 47 (stop Gonin – Giordani), which in 3 stops reach the Metro line 1 (Bisceglie station);
- S9 (suburban railway, San Cristoforo station), which connects Milan to Brianza.
- Metro 4 line (San Cristoforo station), under construction.
Public transportation tickets
The ordinary ticket, 2.20 € with 90 minutes of validity, allows the possibility to travel throughout the City of Milan and by metro to the termination stations of Rho Fieramilano (Metro line 1) and of Assago Milanofiori Forum (Metro line 2).
The following tickets are also available:
- 10 trips tickets: block of 10 tickets each valid for 90 minutes, 19.50 €; it cannot be used by more than one person at the same time
- daily ticket: valid for 24 hours from the first validation, without limit to the number of journeys, 7.60 €
- 3 days ticket: valid for 3 consecutive days from the day of the first validation until the end of the service on the third day, without limit to the number of journeys, 13.00 €
- weekly travel card: valid from Monday to Sunday of the same week until the end of the service of Sunday, without limit to the number of journeys, 18.50 €
The official ATM Milano app allows you to purchase tickets via credit card or text message and combining ATM public transport means with real-time information on railway stations and airports, car sharing vehicles, BikeMi and cycle-paths.
Contactless pay as you go
You can use your contactless bank card to travel on metro and surface lines :
- no extra cost: the cheapest fare is applied
- no queue to buy tickets
Travel by metro
- touch your card on the reader to open the orange ticket gate at the start of your journey
- touch out at the end of your journey to exit
Always use the same device or contactless card to touch in and out at the orange ticket gates (even where validation to exit is not required). If one reader doesn’t work, try another one. Every station is equipped with at least two gates enabled for contactless payments.
On buses, trams and trolleybuses
- touch your card on the reader when you board
- you don't need to touch out at the end of your journey.
How to get the cheapest rate
- use the same card at every transfer
- always use the same card especially if you make several journeys during the day: after the fourth one, the system applies the daily fare
Contactless cards, Apple and Samsung Pay
- contactless bank cards issued by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Maestro and VPay can be used to pay as you go for travel
- you can use mobile payments (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and so on) with devices associated with a bank card such as phones, watches or other smart devices.
You can also buy ATM tickets at any of authorized outlets (bars, tobacconists, stationers, newspaper stands) found throughout the Milan area and at all underground stations from ticket machines: these machines accept both coins and bank notes, credits cards and bank cards.
Make sure you have a valid ticket oryour credit card before boarding. No ticket is available on board.
For more info www.atm.it
Fieramilano Rho by public transportation
The complex Rho Fieramilano - Milano Innovation District (MIND) is 11 miles from the apartment, easily accessible by M1 Red Metro line in 45', or by car in less than 30’.
The apartment is a few steps away from the lines bus 327 and bus 47, which in 3 stops (5’) reach the metro line 1 (Bisceglie station).
Fieramilano Rho is served by a dedicated stop of M1 Red Metro line to Rho-Fiera station (last stop).
In order to reach Rho Fieramilano station you can use the urban ordinary ticket: it costs 2.20 € with 90 minutes of validity and allows the possibility to travel throughout the City of Milan and by metro to the termination station of Rho Fieramilano (Metro Line 1).
Assago Mediolanum Forum by public transportation
The Assago Mediolanum Forum is 4 miles from the apartment.
It is served by a dedicated stop of M2 Green line to Assago-Milanofiori Forum station (last stop).
It can be easily reachable by public transportation with tram 14 and M2 Green line in 45'.
Tram 14 stop (Gonin / Molinetto di Lorenteggio) is immediately below our residential complex:
- get in tram 14 at stop Gonin / Molinetto di Lorenteggio
- get off in via Solari (stop Solari / Coni Zugna)
- get in metro line 2 at S. Agostino station (direction Assago Milanofiori Forum)
- get off at Assago Milanofiori Forum (only 5 stops from S. Agostino)
To reach Mediolanum Forum by subway, you can use the urban ordinary ticket. It costs 2.20€ with 90 minutes of validity and allows the possibility to travel throughout the City of Milan and by metro to the termination station of Assago Milanofiori Forum (Metro Line 2).
The Assago Forum can also be easily reached from the apartment in 20 minutes by car: Assago-Milanofiori exit on the Milan’s West ring road (Tangenziale ovest).
Fieramilanocity MiCo - Milano Congressi - by public transportation
Take bus no. 64 (stop Molinetto di Lorenteggio), and reach the M5 Lilac line at San Siro Stadio station
- for the "viale Eginardo / viale Scarampo" entrance, get off at the "Portello" stop, 80m from the Congress Center
- for the "piazzale Carlo Magno / via Gattamelata" entrance, get off at the “Portello” stop, walk along via Colleoni and, on the right, via Gattamelata for 450m, otherwise, get off at the "Domodossola FNM" stop and walk about 600m towards the Congress Center